We love dogs here at Connecticut Canines for countless reasons! Here's some why we love dogs. We love people too...but dogs have a special place in our hearts. If you're a dog lover we bet you feel the same way.
Let’s face it, there’s many reasons why they say DOGS are man’s best friend…don’t worry, your secret is safe with us. We may be biased here at Connecticut Canines. Check out the 14 reasons below. Do you have others to add? Tell us in the comments or on our Facebook page.
2. You’d cuddle your dog over anyone else any day. Their fluffy bodies make the best pillows.
3. When you meet a new baby, you smile and say “aw,” but when you meet a new pup, you squeal, jump up and down, and spew out unintelligible words of affection. Nothing is cuter than a baby dog. Not even a baby human.
4. If your dog doesn’t like the date you brought home, you refuse to ask them on a second date. Dogs have a great sense for judging character. They just know.
5. Most of your friends and acquaintances have dogs. Likely you met them at the dog park, or at another dog social event.
6. You’d give almost anything to work at an office that allows employees to bring in their pets. It’s a workplace requirement, not perk.
7. You would never watch someone sleep (creepy!) but you could spend hours watching your pup sleep. Their little smushy faces and dripping drool are just so cute though.
8. Your dog’s toys, accessories, and clothes are probably worth more than your own wardrobe. That’s not even factoring the amount of money you’ve spent on others compared to your pup…
9. Your social life depends primarily on your dog’s eating and potty schedule. Can’t get to the after work party at 5pm, gotta let the pooch out.
10. You need a calendar reminder for your friends’ birthdays, but you don’t have any trouble remembering your pooch’s Gotcha day or Birthday. Got to get them that pupcake to celebrate of course.
11. Forget Netflix and Hulu, your sources of entertainment are multiple bookmarked live puppy cams. Hours and hours of entertainment. Hours.
12. You’re pretty sure that this Halloween, they’ll be the cutest dressed up kid on the block. No human child could be a match for this four-legged epitome of cuteness!
13. You’d rather share a nice cold (doggy) drink with your dog than go out. No one has time for fake laughing and small talk with people you barely care about. This is true friendship.
14. As long as your dog is happy, you are happy.
Do you have other reasons to add? Tell us in the comments or on our Facebook page.
Adapted from BarkPost.com.